Sales – Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska
A few fun facts about Dan:
- His favorite food is sushi.
- He loves Fall. Hunting, watching a good football game, and the start of the hockey season!
- Dan is a sports junkie. He supports all things Minnesota; the Wild, the Vikings, and enjoys watching his alma mater- the Gophers! As for the Timberwolves… this little guy can’t seem to get into basketball.
- A few of Dan’s biggest accomplishments: graduating college, reffing his first pro hockey game, and running a successful business.
- His biggest weakness in life and work: sometimes he forgets to stop and enjoy the moment, as he always has too many things on his plate.
- He loves being a material handling rep! He enjoys the variety of daily tasks, and seeing how he can solve the customers problems through the use of the manufactures Divine represents.
- Through the grace of God, Dan is blessed and wants to be a blessing to others!
Sales – IA, and portions of MN & WI
A few fun facts about Jeshua:
- His favorite season is fall
- He’s a sports junkie! Everything from the NFL to tennis to Motocross.
- In 2008 he did the unthinkable and switched from being a Packers fan to a Vikings fan (one of the best life decisions he ever made!)
- His favorite food is Mexican.
- Other likes: Playing the piano and a good game of Scrabble.
- Biggest accomplishment is having a successful marriage and being a committed loving dad.
- Other personal accomplishments include running the 2006 Green Bay Marathon.
- One of his favorite quotes is from Oswald Chambers, “Never let the sense of failure corrupt your new action.”
Sales – Portions of IA, WI, and Northern IL
A few fun facts about Larry:
- His favorite foods are wings, pizza, and Mexican food.
- He loves Summer when the weather is HOT, the kids are home from school, and the Brewers are playing ball!
- Being a true Wisconsinite, he is a home team junkie rooting for the Packers, Bucks, Brewers, Badger football and Marquette basketball.
- One of Larry’s biggest accomplishments: Owning and managing a rental property
- Larry struggles getting everything in he wants to within a given week.
- He’s looking forward to being a part of the team, and is excited for his first big problem-solving application.
- Favorite one-liner: “It is what it is.”
Sales & Marketing Manager
A few fun facts about Dawn:
- Since wine is not a food group, her favorite food would be sushi.
- Her favorite season is Fall. Not for the hunting, but for the crispness in the air, bonfires, jeans and sweatshirts, and the sound of acorns crunching under her sneakers.
- Dawn too, is a sports junkie! She loves football, hockey, and cheering her kids on in all their activities, no matter what they are doing!
- A few of her biggest accomplishments: receiving her Masters degree, and becoming a wife and mom.
- Dawn struggles with getting it all done during a given day. She is the queen of lists to help, but sometimes has a list for the list….
- She loves the variety in her day with Divine and the people she gets to work with. She enjoys keeping the “4 squirrels” on track.
Sales – Minnesota, South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska
A few fun facts about Jessica:
- Her favorite food is Thai
- She loves summer; swimming and hiking
- Although not a “sports junkie” like some of the others, she enjoys a good baseball game watching the Kansas City Royals
- She’s looking forward to building relationships with customers and solving their problems
- She lives a full life with family, friends, and travel!
- Like most of us, Jess struggles with finding enough hours in the day to get it all done.